Location - The town of Caccamo
- Drive time from Palermo airport: 45 minutes
- Drive time to nearest beach: 10 minutes
- Drive time from the resort of Cefalu: 20 minutes
The pretty fortified town of Caccamo is located on the northern coast of the island of Sicily, just south of Termini Imerese. close to the A19 motorway and then accessed by the SS285 state road.
If driving or trying to locate, follow the A19 & A20 Catania motorway from Palermo airport toward Messina/Catania.
- Passing close to Palermo
- Passing close to Bagheria
- Passing close to Casteldaccia and then come off at Termini Imeresi slip road.
- Head then toward Roccapalumba and Caccamo on the SS285 state road.
For zoom-in maps click here